Tax liability

If you live in Germany your tax liability is not restricted. In all other cases, your tax liability is restricted and you only have to pay taxes for income that is originated in Germany. This is ordinary income from renting out apartments in Germany, or income as an employee working for a shorter period in Germany.

If you speak German please also visit my German homepage by clicking here.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant