Accident insurance

The rate for the accident insurance depends on the individual industry sector. The more dangerous the work is the higher the rate. It is only paid once a year. The employer´s liability insurance associations send a form asking about the hours the employees worked in the year before. After this is filed the employer receives a return. Usually, it is not more than EUR 1.000 a year. It cannot be deducted from the salary.

If you also speak German please find further interesting tax topics on my German homepage by clicking here.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant