Company registration number

If you plan to employ someone you first need to get a company registration number from the Employment Agency. This number will be used for social security identification of your company, such as correspondence to the health insurance of your employee.

If you also speak German please find further interesting tax topics on my German homepage by clicking here.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant