Employers liability insurance association

When hiring employees, you will also need to get the registration done at the Employers liability insurance association („Berufsgenossenschaft“). They will classify your employees and send you an ID number which is needed for the electronic salary system. Afterwards you will get a prepayment notice. The insurance amount depends on the riskiness of the job. A job as a secretary will cost much less than a job as a miner. At the end of each year you will get a form to be filled out with the numbers of emloyees, working hours and similar. You should forward this to your tax consultant because it is easier for him to fill out because he knows the lump sum amounts and has details in the salary system.

If you also speak German please find further interesting tax topics on my German homepage by clicking here.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant