Federal Central Tax Register

The Federal Central Tax Register is in charge of VAT issues regarding international business. You are applying for your VAT ID number at this office and you are sending the recapitulative summary statements there. They will forward your statements to the other Central Registers in the other European countries. Afterwards it is examined if your statement correspondences with the statement of your international business partner.

Krischan TreydePlease contact me if I may give you further explanations.
I am looking forward to talk to you!

Best regards

Krischan (Kris) Treyde (CV)
Lawyer and Tax Consultant